INFORMATION ON COOKIES:
Cookies are files which can be downloaded onto your computer through webpages. They are tools which have an essential role for the presentation of many services related to the information society. Among them, they allow a webpage to store and recover information about the surfing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the obtained information, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service which is offered.
STATISTICS ON THE GOOGLE SITE:
Depending on which is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and deals with the data which are obtained, there can be two types: own cookies and cookies on thirds. There is also a second classification according to the time they remain stored on the customer's web browser, in which case we find session cookies and persistent cookies. Finally, there is also a five-type classification of cookies according to the purpose for which the data are used for: technical cookies, customization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and advertising behavioural cookies.
COOKIES WHICH ARE USED ON THE WEB:
Next, the cookies which are being used on this portal will be identified, as well as their typology and function:
One own cooky of a technical type named PHPSESSID, needed for a correct navigation on the websites.
Google Analytics cookies, a web analysis service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of the navigation on the websites. On your web browser, you will be able to see cookies of this service. According to the previous typology, they are own cookies, session or analysis cookies.
You may find more information on this respect and disable the use of these cookies in:
Through the analytical web no information about your personal data is obtained, granting the privacy protection of the people who surf the web. The obtained information has to do with the number of users who access the web, the number of visited pages, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the web browser which is being used, the company which offers the service, the language, the terminal being used, or the city to which your IP is assigned. Information which makes possible a better and more appropriate service on the part of this portal.
HOW TO CHANGE THE COOKIES CONFIGURATION
You can limit, block or erase the cookies on this site or any other webpage using your browser, being the methodology different on each browser. The help fuction will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer *
- Video to set up CHROME navigator
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
* Configuration of cookies for Internet Explorer inh Spanis.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which webpages put in your PC to save information about your preferences. They can improve your surfing experience allowing webpages to remember your preferences or allowing you to avoid having to start session every time you visit certain pages. However, some cookies can put your privacy at risk, tracking the sites you visit.
- To erase cookies
- Select the'Tools' button , click on 'Security' and select 'Erase navigation data'
- Select the box 'Cookies Data and Website', and click on 'Erase'.
- To erase cookies on Internet Explorer 8
- On Internet Explorer, select the 'Security' button and afterwards select 'Erase navigation data'.
- Select the box next to 'Cookies'.
- Select the box 'Keep favourite websites data' if you do not want to erase the cookies associated with websites in your list of 'Favourites'.
Block or allow cookies
If you do not want websites to save cookies on your PC, you can block them. But blocking cookies might not let some pages show correctly, or you might receive a message informing you that you need to allow the cookies to see the site.
- To block or allow cookies on Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10.
- On Internet Explorer, select the 'Tools' button and after that, 'Internet Options'.
- Select the 'Privacy' box, 'Settings' and select 'Advanced'. Then choose if you want to allow, block or if you want to be told for own cookies or for thirds.
- To block or allow cookies.
- On Internet Explorer, select the 'Tools' button and select 'Internet Options'.
- Select the 'Privacy' box and under 'Settings' move the mouse scroll up to the top to block all the cookies (or down to the bottom to allow all the cookies), then click 'OK'.