The company in charge of this website is: "EUROCHANGE MONEY SERVICES, S.A.", a company registered in the Commercial Registry of the province of ALICANTE, Volume 3717, Folio 70, Sheet A-136587, with C.I.F. A-54731831, and registered office at Av. Montecarlo 4 Edif. Gemelos XV Local 1, 03503 Benidorm (Alicante). You can also contact us through the telephone number 615 403 877 or through the e-mail: email@example.com.
The following Terms and Conditions regulate the access and use of the URL eurochange.es (the Website from here onwards) owned by EUROCHANGE MONEY SERVICES S.A. (EUROCHANGE from here onwards) with Spanish tax no. (C.I.F) A 54731831 and registered office address: Av. Montecarlo 4 Edif. Gemelos XV Local 1, 03503 Benidorm.
1. SUBMISSION Use of this Website attributes the condition of the user of the Website (the User from here onwards) and expresses the full and unreserved acceptance by the User of each and every one of the General Conditions in the version published by EUROCHANGE in the same moment the user accesses into the Website. As a result, the User must carefully read the Terms and Conditions on each of the occasions on which they intend to use the Website. If the user chooses not to accept these Terms and/or in the case particular conditions, they must refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or content offered by EUROCHANGE in the Website.
2. MODIFICATIONS EUROCHANGE reserves the right to modify, limit or cancel unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website as well as the Services and General Conditions of Use of the Website in order to adapt them to the legislation applicable in each moment, to the novelties of the jurisprudence and to the customary market practices. In any case, those amendments will not have retroactive effects on previously contracted services.
3. SUBJECT EUROCHANGE MONEY SERVICES S.A., is a commercial entity whose main activity is the operating of currency exchange offices. Through the Website eurochange.es, EUROCHANGE pretends to inform to the Users about their products, as well as set a means of communication with them. Likewise EUROCHANGE allows the User to access and use the different Services and Contents made available by the company itself.
4. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
4.1. Free access and use of the Website. The provision of the Services of this Website by EUROCHANGE is free for the Users.
4.3 Technical requirements for access. To access to the Website, the User must have an access to Internet, pay the corresponding rates of access and connection and have the equipment and necessary systems to connect to the Internet, including an appropriate terminal (computer, smartphone, etc.) and a modem or any other analogue or similar access device. To ensure the correct access and visualization of certain content and services on the Website, the User could be required to download and install in their device specific programs or other logic elements. Such download/installation will be in charge of the User, declining EUROCHANGE any kind of responsibility derived there from.
4.4 Guarantee of the access of the Website. EUROCHANGE will make all reasonable efforts to try to ensure the availability and accessibility of the Website twenty four (24) hours a day during every day of the year. EUROCHANGE does not accept any kind of responsibility, whether contractual or extracontractual, direct or subsidiary, for any damages or losses that might occur as a consequence of the lack of availability or continuity of operation of the Website and the Services as well as the failures of access to the sections of the Website.
4.5 Denial and withdrawal of access to the Website and/or Services. EUROCHANGE reserves the right to deny or withdraw the access to the Website and/or the Services, at any time and with no need of prior notification, to those Users who break these General Terms and Conditions or any other that may apply.
4.6 Suspension Additionally EUROCHANGE reserves the right of suspension the visualization of the Website with no need of prior notification.
4.7 Responsibility of correct use of the Website, Services and Contents. a) The User. The User agrees to use the Website, Services and Contents in accordance with law, these Terms and Conditions, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. The User agrees not to use the Website, Services and Contents with illicit purposes, opposite to these Terms and Conditions, violating the right of others, or that might damage, disable or overload, in any way the Site or prevent normal use it by the Users. In particular refrains from: 1. Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless it has written permission of the copyright holder. 2. Delete, evade or manipulate the "copyright" and other identifying data of the rights of copyright owners incorporated to the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that might contain the contents. b) The Website. EUROCHANGE, does not control or guarantees the absence of viruses or any other elements of the Content that can produce alterations in the User’s computer system (software and hardware) or in e-docs or files stored in this computer system.
4.8 Use of the Services provided on EUROCHANGE Website are in accordance with the Unsolicited Advertising Policy regulated in LSSICE (Law of Information Society Services and E-Commerce) Both the User and EUROCHANGE undertake to make sure a use of the Services according to this Unsolicited Advertising Policy and particularly: 1. Not sending unsolicited e-mail messages. 2. In case of advertising sent by EUROCHANGE, it will be sent with the Word “EUROCHANGE” to avoid misunderstandings.
5. RESPONSIBILITIES EUROCHANGE will not be responsible directly nor subsidiarily of: a) The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct operation or the availability or continuity of operation of the Website. b) The information given by the Users, collaborators and third persons. c) Damages caused in the User’s devices by the use or access to the Website. d) The veracity, accuracy or updating of information. e) Breach of law, moral and generally accepted good customs or public order as a consequence of transmission, diffusion, storage, make available, reception, obtaining or access to the Contents by the Users. f) Infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, right to honour, to personal and family privacy caused by actions or contributions of Contents from Users. EUROCHANGE reserves the right to modify or remove discretionally any content provided by the User. g) The corruption or any defect in the Contents transmitted, diffused, stored or made available to the Users.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All of those contents located on the Website, texts, images, marks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as structure, selection, order and presentation of its Contents, is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws and are owned by EUROCHANGE, except where specifically stated otherwise. Therefore, copying, reproducing, distributing, diffusing or public communicating through electronic means or any other kind, without written authorization by EUROCHANGE, is forbidden. Moreover, in cases where Users provide contents to the Website, they expressly and freely yield all necessary exploitation rights for copying, reproducing, diffusing or public communicating throughout the duration period established by the Revised Text of Intellectual Property Law worldwide.
7. QUALITY GUARANTEE EUROCHANGE guarantees that currency that we work with is correct and legal tender in the issuing country. It also has the appropriate control measures to ensure that orders are delivered in good condition and without any incident except that may result from the activity of third parties.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE EUROCHANGE has several channels of Customer service. Users may contact EUROCHANGE staff by phone +34 615 403 877 from Monday to Saturday (working days ) from 9:00 to 20:00. Also through Instant messaging service WhatsApp on the same phone number and also through email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. JURISDICTION These Terms and Conditions are redacted in English and they are subject to Spanish law. For any dispute arising from the Use of the Services offered or of the Contents of the Website of the parties, accepting these Conditions it shall be submitted to the Courts of the town of Benidorm (Spain).
1. COLLECTION AT THE BRANCH Customers can pick up their order, without delivery fees in any of our EUROCHANGE Exchange offices of collection authorized to do so. To collect thier order in our EUROCHANGE Exchange offices the customer must provide their personal identification and the receipt of the operation, which can be downloaded and printed from the User Area. EUROCHANGE staff shall check the identity of the customer and will hand over the order. Orders can only be collected by the same person who made the purchase.
2. MEANS OF PAYMENT The order payment can be done by credit/debit card or by transfer. The customer should be aware that by choosing to pay by transfer their order may delayed as it will not be processed until it is proven that the transfer was successful. EUROCHANGE is not responsible for any charges applied by the customers bank for making online payments by credit or debit card.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS The customer may cancel an order before delivery has been made, that is, before EUROCHANGE passes on the delivery to the courier agency. To cancel the order the customer must contact EUROCHANGE as soon as possible by any of the channels of customer service available: phone, email or WhatsApp. In case the order has not been sent, EUROCHANGE will proceed to its cancellation and make the refund of money paid by the customer from the same route by which the payment was made. You will not be charged any fee for making the cancellation. If the order has already been sent, EUROCHANGE have no way to cancel it, so that the customer order will arrive in the stipulated period. As arranged in the Article 10 of the Law 22/2007 of July 11 that regulates the commercialization of financial services through a distance, the right of withdrawel is not applied in the operations of currency exchange due to the fact that the price of the same ones depends on fluctuations of the financial market.
1. RESERVATION PROCESS The customer can make a currency reservation through our website to pick up in any of the exchange offices authorized to do so at the date that best suits them. The customer can only reserve the currency that EUROCHANGE has available in stock. In the case of not having stock of a particular currency, it will not be possible to select in the reservation form. To buy a currency that is not in stock, the customer can access the section of "BUY" on the web page and order it from there which they can pick up at any of the exchange offices collection authorized to do so without charge or delivered directly to your home (consult Purchasing conditions). To reserve through our website the customer must fill out the reservation form providing the details indicated. From EUROCHANGE the reservation will be confirmed via email. The customer must submit their digital or printed receipt in the exchange office of collection along with their identification.
2. CANCELLATIONS The customer may cancel a reservation at any time. For this, the customer must contact EUROCHANGE as soon as possible by any of the customer service channels available: phone, email or WhatsApp . EUROCHANGE will consider the reseravtion as canceled if within two days after the date agreed for the collection, the reservation has not been collected from the exchange office and have not been contaced by the customer of any notice of cancellation or for request a change in the date of collection. Remember that we are here to help you, don’t hesitate in contact us if you have any doubt via e-mail at email@example.com or with a call to +34 615 403 877 during business hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.